FIVERR DOLLARS – $50 – $100 A DAY
20 Things You Can Do in 5 Minutes
Some people just have a knack for getting things done. For the rest of us, we have to work at getting work done. Here is a short list of 20 Things You Can Do in 5 Minutes
• Make your bed
• Sniff a lemon (for de-stressing)… consider I need to keep one on hand at entirely times
• Pay one bill
• Write down your mental to-do list
• Wash an average amount of dishes or load the dishwasher/unload the dishwasher
• Dust one room (do a different room everyday)
• Set your timer for 5 minutes & pick up clutter & when the alarm sounds… stop!
• Sweep one room
• Clean your bathroom sink & then the toilet(just make sure you do the sink first & toilet last)
• Set your timer & remove trash from your vehicle
• Check your upcoming meetings for the week, transmit emails to confirm or cancel them
• Set your timer for 5 minutes & obtain rid of clutter your desk
• Learn more about the industry you work in, subscribe to newsletters
• Sign up for free classes to improve skills
• Set up a time to meet with your supervisor to obtain response on your performance, new expectations, etc.
• Drink a glass of water
• Check the pens that you use… trash the offensive ones
• Delegate one item that can complete the task. Send an email & cross this off your to-do list
Other things you can do to obtain more work done:
Don’t text it… voice it! Most cellphones have a voice option so you can speak instead of typewriting a text. If you have a lot to say or just want to conserve time, use this option. I do entirely the time.
Utilize the web for assist with daunting tasks. For example, if you have a blog or website & you need a graphic, yet you have no idea how to make a graphic. One place you can obtain assist is Fiverr.com For only $5.00 there are people there who will gladly work with your options & make you a graphic for your approval & use. I have worked with people on Fiverr.com for a year.
I hope you enjoy this article. There are many more ways you can conserve time & obtain more finished in your day. Take a few moments every day to brainstorm ways to streamline your tasks to obtain more work done. Thank you for reading.