FIVERR DOLLARS – $50 – $100 A DAY
Extending the Life of Your Writing
How to Write Once & Distribute Many Times.
I have written some articles & posted on article sites yet composing these takes time. Are there ways that I can re-use the same content in different ways to extend my reach without re-inventing the wheel?
Writing does take time & often time is really limited, especially when you are composing your following book, spending time marketing your current publication, & trying to juggle research & family life. Whew, even the thought of it makes me tired. Do you ever feel that marketing is so time-consuming that you cannot possibly do a tremendous job doing entirely that is required?
Congratulations on the truths that you have written some articles. Now let’s take these articles & begin re-using the content to create even more marketing collateral.
Here are some creative ways to extend the life of your writing.
Use entirely of them or use only a few-the choice is yours. Implementing just one or two of these ideas will conserve you time.
Create a graphic by using a quote from your article. You can actually create several graphics. The graphic should include a website URL & your logo. You want to make sure the graphic brands you & drives viewers to your landing page. You will now have images to post on Pinterest & other social media networks.
- Create a mini YouTube show. Prepare slide decks based on your article & do a voice over then conserve the presentations as an mp4 & post it to YouTube, Vimeo, or other video site. When posting videos, compose a description & video summary that includes a call to action.
- Create a debut based on your article. Add animations & transitions. Your debut should be capable to stand on its own. Post the debut to SlideShare & other slide sharing sites. Oh, yes, don’t forget to include contact, website, & a call to action in the slide deck.
- Create a mini book of your articles & publish it to Kindle’s KDP program. Add a table of contents & summary. Include a call to action in the book. This is a tremendous place to drive people to your other books.
- Expand your articles so they are truly detailed & unique. Post an offering on Fiverr or similar website & sell your articles. One note here. Your article needs to be unique & exclusive to Fiverr. You will moreover need to create an offering trailer to be posted on their site.
- Create a set of questions around your article. Pose these questions on sites such as LinkedIn or in Forums. Remember that your profile in these locations are the primary way people can contact you.
- Create a course using your articles as the basis of disseminating your information. Courses are not that difficult to create & you can easily grow your audience through sites such as Udemy or Fedora.
- Syndicate your article series. Offer them to newspapers or magazines.
- Add your articles to newsletters, particularly your own. Adjust the content to make it different yet the same topic.
More work? For sure! The effort is unquestionably value it as your reader base will begin to grow from many different angles.