FIVERR DOLLARS – $50 – $100 A DAY
There Are Really Only Four Ways To Make Money
People are always looking for money. We need finance to exist in this life, no matter who we are. Millions of people everyday are trying entirely sorts of gimmicks & get-rich-quick schemes & millions more are being hoodwinked with scams. There are really only four ways to make money!
FOUR WAYS TO MAKE MONEY
- WIN IT. Not a sure way to raise finance & many people end up losing more than they win as they attempt to gamble their way to riches.
- INHERIT IT. Not a sure way either. You have to have some affluent relatives who consider you’re the best thing after sliced bread.
- BEG, BORROW or STEAL IT. Absolutely not recommended. All are short-lived with long-term consequences. Fraud, scams, dishonest dealings & lies have a short life. Ask “Bernie” Madoff, an American swindler, former stockbroker, investment advisor & financier trusted by thousands. He received away with his nefarious schemes for a long time, yet they finally caught up with him. The FIFA chaps moreover found that this is a slippery slope.
- TRADE SOMETHING FOR IT. Now we are talking! You either have to trade your TIME, ASSETS or EXPERTISE for money. There is no other way to genuine financial independence.
Once you understand this, the rest is much easier to figure out.
- Do I have time available? Get a full-time or part-time job & work for someone. Look for opportunities or create them. Join sites like elance.com or fiverr.com & propose your services. Remember, though, you only have so many hours in a day.
- Do I have assets I can trade for money? Good question. You can obtain into Affiliate Marketing by recommending products from online marketplaces like Amazon, ClickBank, JVZOO & obtain paid satisfactory commissions for sales without having to handle the goods & finance yourself. Then you have eBay, Craigslist, OLX, Bid&Buy & a host of other sites that allow you to purchase & sell. You can even sell at Fleamarket stalls, & bazaars. There are opportunities everywhere.
- Do I have some expertise? This is a far better question & the results are more satisfying. Write some short reports & sell them to people who need to know what you know. Write Kindle books & publish them for free on Amazon’s global platform – & gain tremendous royalties ranging from 30% to 70%. Teach courses on Udemy. Run seminars & webinars.
Why would people want to pay you for info when they can discover it free on the internet?
Simply because they have to lookup for the info they want, sift out the satisfactory from the not-so-good & put it entirely together in a workable plan. It’s so much easier to pay someone who knows exactly what to do & value the cash as they exchange their cash for your expertise.
Think about it. Everybody knows something that others want to know. You can compose one course, one eBook or one compose up & sell it over & over again.
All you need are some creative ideas.
You can obtain the “how to” by asking Google & watching some YouTube videos that walk you through the technical side of things.
I have an Author friend who ends every teaching session with the words: “Now Go Home… & Write Something.”
I end this article with the same thought: Now Go Home… & Trade Something!